Subject: Washington County, OH purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,
 Jeff has forwarded your request to me.  A search of our data base has failed 
to identify the named wells or any contracts with the named individuals.  Can 
you provide any other information? 
---------------------- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 05/11/99 04:33 PM 
---------------------------
From: Jeffrey T Hodge on 05/11/99 04:02 PM
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mike D Smith/DUB/EES@EES 
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

Dan, could you look into this and coordinate with Mike?
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 05/11/99 04:01 
PM ---------------------------
From: Mike D Smith@EES on 05/11/99 04:57 PM EDT
To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

I understand you may be able to shed some light on this.  I have received a 
complaint naming ECT as a defendant, filed by Jeff Brown, dba M&J Energy.  
The allegation is that his partner, Mr Buckey is diverting payments for gas 
purchased from  wells owned by Brown, Buckey and others.  The wells are 
described in the complaint as Rea #1 and #2 and Cullen #1 and $2 in 
Washington County, OH (Marietta).  ECT is named b/c ECT is buying the gas 
from the well and allegedly paying the wrong person for the gas (I can't see 
how that gives rise to any claim, but that's beside the point).

I can't find where EES is buying gas from this well, so that leaves you.  Is 
this ECT's gas?  MDS
---------------------- Forwarded by Mike D Smith/DUB/EES on 05/11/99 04:46 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Mike D Smith                           05/10/99 12:17 PM

To: James T Javins/DUB/EES@EES, Louis P Bonasso/DUB/EES@EES, Christina 
Finelli/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Washington County, OH purchases

Do any of you know anything about wellhead purchases in Washington County 
from Jeff Brown, M&J Energy, CMB Investments, James Buckey, Samuel Buckey?  
Thanks