Subject: RE:Enron/Crestar AOS purchase and sale agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan, Bruce Kohrs of Keyspan left me a message this weekend with respect to 
the schedule 'A' that they would like attached.  Assuming that the central 
desk has agreed to the contents of schedule 'A' - and they have been involved 
in drafting this document - I don't see a lot of commercial risk, especially 
given the lack of 'damages' in the event of any defaults to schedule 'A'.  My 
understanding was that we would all work together on a reasonable efforts 
basis to allow gas to flow daily.  They contents of schedule 'A' and its true 
enforceability does not seem to really change the spirit of the agreement.
If they are really adamant about including the schedule 'A', and the central 
desk has reviewed and expressly agreed to its contents, then I would not 
object to including the schedule 'A' as part of the contract.

Grant

Dan J Hyvl
02/02/2001 11:56 AM
To: Grant Oh/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: RE:Enron/Crestar AOS purchase and sale agreement

Grant,
 Now they want us to consider it.
----- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 02/02/2001 11:55 AM -----

	"Kleiner, Michael" <[email-masked]>
	02/02/2001 11:22 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Kohrs, Bruce" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE:Enron/Crestar AOS purchase and sale agreement

Attn: Mr. Dan J. Hvyl

We are wondering if you received our fax of January 30, 2001 and if so
whether you have had an opportunity to consider it.

Gulf Canada Resources Limited

Per: Michael Kleiner,  Law Department
(403) 233-3330