Subject: PEAK 2001A RFP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan:

Can you handle this for Mark?  I have taken a quick run through and one thing 
that I know will cause us problems is the posting of a bond.

Thanks,

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 02/15/2001 08:45 AM -----

	Mark Breese
	02/09/2001 10:54 AM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: PEAK 2001A RFP

February 5, 2001

Mr. Phil DeMoes
ENRON

Subject:   The Public Energy Authority of Kentucky
             2001 Long-term Gas Supply Acquisition Proposal

Dear Mr. DeMoes:

The Public Energy Authority of Kentucky ("PEAK") is a non-profit Joint
Action Agency created under the statutes of the Commonwealth of Kentucky to
provide natural gas supply and associated services to municipal gas systems.
PEAK is requesting proposals from natural gas suppliers for the purpose of
meeting its natural gas supply obligation to existing and new Members.
Using the proceeds of its Series 2001 A Taxable Bonds, PEAK will make a
one-time advance payment to the Supplier, for a supply of natural gas for
delivery at Texas Gas Transmission Zone SL and Tennessee Gas Pipeline Zone 1
for specific daily quantities totaling between 34,000 and 53,000 MMBtu over
a ten-year period (approximately 160Bcf).

Please find the attached detailed information regarding the proposed
transaction to assist with your evaluation.  Specifically, the enclosures
include the following:

1. Term Sheet and Request for Proposal
2. Natural Gas Purchase and Sale Agreement ("GPA") between PEAK and the
Supplier
3. Summary of Daily/Monthly Volumes
4. Spreadsheets indicating the Prepay Calculation

PEAK requests a written response via regular mail, courier service or
electronic response by close of business Friday, February 23, 2001.
Responses should be submitted to:

  Public Energy Authority of Kentucky
  Attn: Gerald Ballinger, President and General Manager
  516 Highland Avenue
  P.O. Box 299
  Carrollton, Kentucky 41008
  Phone:  502-732-0991
  Fax: 502-732-8777
  E-mail: [email-masked]

If you have any questions regarding this information, please call or e-mail
as noted above.  PEAK greatly appreciates your interest in this Project and
very much looks forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Gerald L. Ballinger
President & General Manager
 <<PEAK2001 1-18 10yr for RFP.xls>>           <<PEAK2000 GPA
10-23-2000.PDF>>        <<PEAK2001 Term Sheet and RFP.doc>>

Judy Radel, Administrative Assistant
Denver Public Finance Department
Banc of America Securities LLC
1-800-861-4506 or (720) 932-1380
(720) 932-1386 (fax)
CO1-001-01-01

 - PEAK2001 1-18 10yr for RFP.xls
 - PEAK2000 GPA 10-23-2000.PDF
 - PEAK2001 Term Sheet and RFP.doc