Subject: Re: Heartland Invoice for March
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 04:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Chuck, The price obtained as the average of the closing price for the last 
three trading days for the month plus $0.34 is to be the price for the next 
month.  We need to give them a credit for the volumes that we purchase back 
due to their volume defaults in the month.  Our buyback price  is to be Gas 
Daily midpoint less $0.15 for the shortfall in volumes.  The $0.15 is the 
penalty for the default and the Gas Daily Midpoint price is what we purchase 
the shortfall back for; but remember if the Gas Daily Midpoint is higher that 
the Nx3, we use the Nx3 as the buyback price for the shortfall.  I know that 
you will not have  all of the information at the time you send them the 
invoice for the next month's prepayment, so you need to keep a schedule and 
trueup each month for the prior months activity.  

John and Patrice, Do you agree with the foregoing?

	John Enerson
	02/21/2001 11:33 AM
		
		 To: Charles Jacobs/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patrice L Mims/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Heartland Invoice for March

Dan - please confirm for Dan that the pricing will be different after the 
last three trading days of the month for the NYMEX contract.  Dan - can you 
make sure you check with Patrice for this exact number so Chuck can send the 
invoice.  Thanks.

   

	From:  Charles Jacobs @ ENRON                           02/21/2001 10:59 AM

To: John Enerson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Heartland Invoice for March

John,

When do you want me to send an invoice to Heartland so they can pre-pay for 
March gas?  I can bill the 1,500/day but I'll need the pricing.  Are we still 
going to use the NX3+.34 for March or do you want to use something else?  The 
NX3 will not be available for March until Monday so that would be the 
earliest I could send it using that price.

Let me know...
Chuck