Subject: Gas Supply Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 04:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dan - Here is the latest termsheet which needs to be incorporated into the 
Transaction Agreement as soon as possible. I am meeting with them the first 
part of next week and need to be able to tender them a document. 

 
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard A Blandford/HOU/ECT on 09/02/99 
11:28 AM ---------------------------

Richard A Blandford
08/30/99 02:16 PM
To: [email-masked], David L Fairley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Gas Supply Proposal

Rolando-  At last !   
As promised, enclosed please find a revised Delivered Gas Supply Proposal 
which incorporates the value of Lakeland's ability to switch among alternate 
fuels. Once you review the enclosed, let me know when you can set aside time 
for David and I to meet with you and and walk through the proposal in detail.
Rick