Subject: Re: User ids and passwords
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob -

Thanks for the information and access id's. 

As I indicated in my voice mail earlier today, the standard process is to run 
these deals through one central point and to ensure that a review of all 
descriptions and information related to each respective product to be traded 
is undertaken by a Legal Dept. member.   As you will note from the list of 
cc's, I have included legal dept. members involved in the physical power, 
physical gas and financial products areas.  These people will need to review 
the product definitions/descriptions - if any - on the Tradequote site, as 
well as any other items associated with these products.  Accordingly, each of 
these individuals also needs a password/user id for due diligence purposes.

I have almost completed my review of the Access Agreement and the other 
documents on the site (available without a password).  I can complete the 
review process only after Brent, Dan and Shari have completed their on-line 
product reviews and provided any comments.

We can further discuss this at 3:30.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]

	Bob Shults@ECT
	02/28/2001 02:31 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Greenberg, [email-masked], [email-masked], Robert B 
Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: User ids and passwords

I have obtained guest ids for the Truequotes due diligence.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Shults/HOU/ECT on 02/28/2001 02:22 PM 
---------------------------

"Trevor Atkins" <[email-masked]> on 02/28/2001 03:16:02 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: User ids and passwords

Bob,

Per your request, the following userids and passwords can be used to access
the system:

Bob Shults

user id       bshults
password   01enron

Mark Greenberg

user id       mgreenberg
password   02enron

Travis McCullough

user id       tmccull
password   03enron

Rob Cass

user id       robcass
password   04enron

Jennifer Denny

userid        jdenny
password   05enron

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at your
convenience.

Thank you,

Trevor L. Atkins

Trevor L. Atkins
Project Manager
True Quote, LLC
work:  (502) 212-4900 or (800) 327-1499
direct:  (502) 212-4912
fax:  (502) 212-4907
email:  [email-masked]