Subject: RE: Aquila outgoing guaranty (ref: gty2846.doc)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,
I do not have a copy of this.  Clement can you please forward gty2846.doc to 
both myself and Dan.

Thanks
Russell

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Hyvl, Dan  
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 10:07 AM
To: Diamond, Russell
Cc: Abrams, Clement
Subject: Re: Aquila  outgoing guaranty (ref: gty2846.doc)

Russell,
 Can you please attach the gty2846.doc so that I can draft the necessary 
language for the new gty doc.

	Russell Diamond/ENRON@enronXgate 03/05/2001 09:38 AM 	   To: Dan J 
Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc: Clement Abrams/ENRON@enronXgate  Subject: Aquila  
outgoing guaranty (ref: gty2846.doc)

Dan,

Per our conversation on Friday regarding HPL, please coordinate with Clement 
to issue a new guaranty.  As you recall, Aquila Energy Marketing Corporation 
has $50MM of exposure from HPL and they have requested additional security 
above the amount in the current guaranty listing HPL (gty2846.doc).  Please 
issue a new guaranty for HPL covering Aquila Energy Marketing Corporation for 
physical natural gas in the amount of $50MM.  In addition, please put 
language in this guaranty which would amend the existing guaranty 
(gty2846.doc) that would remove HPL. 

Thank you,

Russell