Subject: Cage -Termination Amount
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

To all:

I am out the week of the 4th of July, although if you need any information 
for the letter to Cage, the file is on my desk (an orange file labeled 'Cage 
Gas').

Thanks

Russell

---------------------- Forwarded by Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 
04:31 PM ---------------------------

From:  Russell Diamond                                                        
     06/30/2000 10:47 AM	

	                           

To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J 
Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cage -Termination Amount

Debbie,

Below is the termination payment as calculated by the Structuring group.  
This is the amount we should use when notifying Cage of their payment owed 
ENA.  I think we should send a letter out to them with the amount owed to 
ENA.  I do not know if it is necessary to mention the draw on the L/C, which 
we have received.

Thanks

Russell

---------------------- Forwarded by Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 
10:16 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Eric Moon                           06/30/2000 09:29 AM

To: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

Russell,

The costs for the Cage Gas Transaction are outlined below:

June 16, 2000 - June 19, 2000  = $9,537
June 20, 2000 = $2,272
June 21, 2000 - June 30, 2000 = $21,255
July 1, 2000 - End of Deals = $735,696
---------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL COST  =  $768,761

edm