Subject: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

This letter and agreement were required to be executed as a condition 
precedent to closing due to the failure to have the consent at the time of 
closing.....it cost us at least $500,000; this should not have occurred.  
Dan, please have a draft of the agreement which comports with this 
agreement....and not the back-to-back previously drafted  ready for my review 
by Friday.  I will circulate it to AEP, on Monday or Tuesday.....if you have 
questions, see me.

Sincerely
bng,
----- Forwarded by Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT on 06/05/2001 02:20 PM -----

	"Wills, Anthony" <[email-masked]>
	06/05/2001 10:58 AM
		 
		 To: "Barbara Gray (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Attached Files

Per our conversation, attached are the referred to documents.

Regards,
Anthony

Anthony C. Wills
Vinson & Elkins, L.L.P.
2300 First City Tower
1001 Fannin
Houston, TX 77002-6760

713.758-4608 - phone
713.615-5507 - fax

[email-masked]

          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You
 <<Enron: letter re back-to-back agreement.DOC>>   <<Enron: Gas Contract
Transitional Agreement.DOC>>

 -  letter re back-to-back agreement.DOC
 -  Gas Contract Transitional Agreement.DOC