Subject: Re: Contract Alteration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have made one minor change on an address.  Use the attached form in
creating your new documents.  Let's go!

(See attached file: 2001 EOSC GSMA Form.doc)

[email-masked] on 06/05/2001 09:09:42 AM

To:   "Steve Schneider" <[email-masked]>, "Molly Carriere"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Contract Alteration

(See attached file: 2001 EOSC GSMA Form.doc)

Please review the attached revised document.  I left the references to
Louisiana in the document because of all the changes to section numbers and
exhibits that deletion of that section would cause.  At some time in the
future, I will modify to delete, but it should be okay with the references
left in for the time being.  Additionally, I suspect that we may need to
leave it in because we may need to generate a version for the LEG system
that AEP has in Louisiana.  Let me know if you think we need any other
changes.
(See attached file: 2001 EOSC GSMA Form.doc)

 - 2001 EOSC GSMA Form.doc
 - 2001 EOSC GSMA Form.doc