Subject: FW: Citizens - Deal structure summary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the other e-mail.

C

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Smith, Sarabeth  
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 9:33 AM
To: Soldano, Louis; Hawkins, Don; Bouillion, James L.; Foster, Chris H.
Subject: Citizens - Deal structure summary

As a follow up to yesterday's meeting, below is a summary of the course of 
action to be taken in response to Citizens comments on the service agreement 
with EAMR.

? Enron will work with Citizens to put an insurance policy in place, which 
meets the insurance provisions requested by Citizens and which names both 
Citizens and EAMR as policy holders.  See attached file for proposed policy 
details.
? The cost for this policy (not to be revealed to Citizens) will be between 
$5,000 and $7,500 and will be paid for by ENA.
? ENA will enter into a side letter agreement with EAMR, which will provide 
for the insurance premium payment.
? Upon agreement with Citizens on the insurance policy details, EAMR is 
agreeable to executing a services agreement with Citizens, however, Citizens 
must agree to EAMR's indemnity and liability contract language as written in 
its original draft (see attached below). 

Attached is a file containing Citizens' comments on its draft services 
agreement with EAMR.  Article 8 of the draft agreement details the insurance 
provisions requested by Citizens.

For reference, the original draft sent to Citizens dated effective January 
15, 2001 is attached below: