Subject: FW: Proposed Compromise to Citizens
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Barry:

This is the insurance language that would appear in the contract between 
Enron Asset Management Resources (EAMR) and Citizens.  I will send you a 
second e-mail that summarizes the proposed deal between EAMR and ENA.  As we 
discussed I would like you to look at this insurance arrangement and see if 
ENA has any risk.  My view of it is that this creates no risk to ENA, but I 
have not structured a deal in this way before and would appreciate a second 
opinion. 

Thanks

C

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Smith, Sarabeth  
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:42 PM
To: Soldano, Louis; Hawkins, Don; Bouillion, James L.; Foster, Chris H.
Cc: Marye, David
Subject: Proposed Compromise to Citizens

Please review the attached proposed compromise to be sent to Citizens 
following internal review.  Lou worked with Don and myself to draft this 
document.  Jim and Chris, your comments are appreciated.  My apologies for 
the short turn around time, however, we need to get back to Citizens as 
quickly as possible due to the plant going commercial sometime between 6/18 
and 6/21.