Subject: Re: Document Routing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Ellen,
 You may send me the documents at 1400 Smith Street, Suite 3878, Houston, TX 
77002.

	[email-masked]
	12/11/2000 11:38 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Document Routing

Hi Dan:

Just an update to let you know the status of the agreements between Reliant
and Enovate and Enron.  They are both being routed internally prior to
execution.  However, due to the "Notices" section missing from the Enovate
contract, Legal has asked that I forward that to you for execution prior to
Reliant's execution.  I hope that this is not a problem.

Dan, I don't want this contract to get misdirected, Enron's so large and
that could easily happen.  Could you please send me your direct mailing
address so that I may send it directly to you for your further handling?
Thanks, I appreciate so much your help in getting these two agreements
completed.

YOu can either call me or email me your direct mailing address and I'll
send you the Enovate contract as soon as I receive it.

Thank you,
Ellen
713.207.3266
[email-masked]