Subject: Re: Entex Gas Marketing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kyle,
 All of the sales to Reliant Energy Entex and/or Entex Gas Marketing Company 
should be made by Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.  Please identify the 
two deals that you have under HPL so that we can get them documented under 
the proper ECT agreement.

Kyle R Lilly
08/30/99 02:45 PM
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Entex Gas Marketing

Dan,

 Why is it that all sells to Reliant Energy - Entex are billed under ECT & 
not HPLC?  I have two spot deals billed to Entex Gas Marketing under HPLC.  
Should these two deals been billed under ECT or is it ok to have a billing to 
Entex Gas Marketing under HPLC?  Could you let me know.

Thanks,
Kyle