Subject: Re: Enfolio Contract with CPS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached please find a revised Enfolio Contract with CPS.  The changes 
incorporated in the attached contract are:
1)  "City Public Service (San Antonio)" has been changed to "The City of San 
Antonio, acting through City Public Service Board".
2)  The effective date has been changed to "October 1, 2000.
3)  The changes requested in items 1 and 2 of the addendum have been 
incorporated.
4) The Utilization of Small Business Concerns language has been added as the 
last item in Appendix "1", and
5)  An additional representation has been added at the end of the 
Representations and Warranties in Appendix "1" relating to the necessary 
authorizations with respect to the execution, delivery and performance by 
Customer of  this Agreement.

If these changes are acceptable please advise and we will forward two 
original copies for execution.