Subject: RE: Enfolio Contract with CPS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Christian,
 Please forward the contracts to me.  My address is P. O. Box 1188, Houston, 
Texas 77251-1188.  My physical address is Suite 3878, 1400 Smith Street, 
Houston, Texas 77002.  

	"Pfister, Christian W." <[email-masked]>
	01/30/2001 09:08 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: Enfolio Contract with CPS

Is Janet Wallis' address P. O. Box 4428, Houston, TX 77210-4428?  Could you
also provide her physical address in the event we send the agreements by
courier?  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 9:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Enfolio Contract with CPS

Christian,
     I spoke with Janet Wallis this morning and she said she was fine with
the redlined changes.  Accordingly, please print 2 originals of the
contract, have it signed and forward both signed contracts to Janet Wallis
for ENA's signature.
----- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2001 09:45 AM -----

                    Dan J Hyvl

                                         To:     "Pfister, Christian W."

                    01/09/2001           <[email-masked]>@ENRON

                    11:11 AM             cc:     Janet H Wallis/HOU/ECT@ECT,
James I
                                         Ducote/HOU/ECT@ECT

                                         Subject:     Enfolio Contract with
CPS(Document
                                         link: Dan J Hyvl)

Christian,
     The below documents has been modified in the manner that you
suggested.  Please make sure that the Purchase Order Number is communicated
to all parties in writing prior to the end of the month if it is to be
used.  The red line should reflect  the changes that you have  been
requesting.  By copy I am requesting Janet Wallis to review the suggested
changes and to communicate directly with you if she approves such changes.
If she notifies you that the changes are okay, then you may print 2
originals of the clean document and have it signed by CPS and forward to
Janet for signature by ENA.  Do not hesitate to call if you have any
questions.   My phone number is (713) 853-6895.

(See attached file: 2001-001ctr.doc)(See attached file: CPS red line 2.doc)