Subject: Re: PALO ALTO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim,
 The gas portion of the RFP does not appear to be of concern assuming we are 
willing to handle the swing in their requirements.  The RFP does require that 
we attach our contract form, which I think should be the contract draft we 
are currently negotiating together with a completed form of Transaction 
Agreement for the RFP response.  Do you agree?  I am still waiting for a 
response from the City Attorney regarding his requested changes and our 
response as to each of his points.  I called Christian Yoder for a download 
of his conversation with the City Attorney last Friday but I have yet to hear 
from Christian.  At this point I think that we need to include language in 
the RFP response that our bid is based on them executing the contract as 
attached.

	Kim Ward
	03/13/2001 05:54 PM
		 
		 To: Dan Hyvl
		 cc: Barry Tycholiz/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: PALO ALTO

DAN,

DID YOU SEE ANYTHING IN THE PALO ALTO RFP THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OF CONCERN IN 
SUBMITTING A RESPONSE?  I WILL BE SUBMITTING MY PROPOSAL TOMARROW EVENING.

THANKS,

KIM