Subject: Re: FW: Assignment of transaction no. 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Michael,
 I have reviewed the assignment documennt.  I intend to make two changes 
which I hope you make in the copies that the other parties are signing.  
These being that the Assignment be effective as of April 1, 2001 and the left 
over reference to Alberta be deleted from Enron North America Corp.'s 
address.  I will attach Transaction No. 1 to the Assignment Document and have 
it executed by Enron.  If you will provide me with the fax numbers for each 
party, I will fax to these numbers.  My fax number is (713)646-3490.  

	"Kleiner, Michael" <[email-masked]>
	03/28/2001 05:43 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: Assignment of transaction no. 1

-----Original Message-----
From: Kleiner, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 4:37 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; Houghton, Brian
Subject: Assignment of transaction no. 1

Everyone;

Attached is a revised assignment agreement which we hope you will find
satisfactory.

Our hope is to have this agreement signed Thursday.  Michelle's fax and
counterpart execution clause should facilitate execution.  Let me know if
you expect any problems with execution.

Gulf Canada Resources Limited
per: Michael P. Kleiner
        Law Department

 <<Enron contract assignment.doc>>

 - Enron contract assignment.doc