Subject: Entex Performance Guarantee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 02:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

 In response to your voice mail, yes the change from Enron Capital & Trade 
Resources Corp. (ECTR) to Enron North America Corp. (ENA) was a name change.  

 The Global Contract No. for the ENFOLIO Master Purchase/Sale Agreement for 
General Service Customers - Houston, East Texas and Gulf Coast Divisions 
dated effective as of April 1, 1999 between ECTR and Entex, a division of 
Noram Energy Corp. is 96019120.

 The Global Contract No. for the ENFOLIO Master Purchase/Sale Agreement for 
Large Commercial and Industrial Consumers dated effective as of May 1, 1995 
between ECTR (assignee of HPL Resources Company) and Entex, a division of 
Noram Energy Corp. is 96004582.

 The Global Contract No. for the ENFOLIO Master Purchase/Sale Agreement dated 
effective as of May 1, 1995 between ECTR (assignee of HPL Resources Company) 
and Unit Gas Transmission Company is 96002879.

 Please call me at (713) 853-6895 if you need anything further concerning the 
foregoing.