Subject: Re: Vineyard Oil & Gas: Q56432
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Please explain, confirms are sent out by the confirm desk.  why is this sent 
to legal.  If you send us a credit worksheet, we can prepare a Master Firm 
Purchase Sale Agreement and once it is signed then a confirm can be issued to 
cover the proposed transaction; however, if you want us to work on the 
confirm, please send us a hard copy of deal ticket.  Otherwise the deal 
number is greek.

	Jason R Williams@ENRON
	11/09/2000 09:33 AM
		 
		 To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Derek Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janie 
Aguayo/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Vineyard Oil & Gas: Q56432

All -

Vineyard Oil & Gas, deal Q56432, is approved by Credit.

Please send out confirm at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Jay