Subject: Re: Q81949 - Superman Resources
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Please send hard copy of deal ticket.  We do not have access.  Otherwise, I 
think the worksheet is incomplete.  Please complete and include with hard 
copy of deal ticket.  Has the counterparty requested an Enron Corp guaranty 
as a condition of doing the deal?

	Jason R Williams@ENRON
	11/08/2000 03:48 PM
		 
		 To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Janie 
Aguayo/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Q81949 - Superman Resources

All -

Please refer to the attached credit worksheet for terms to be included within 
the confirmation of trade Q81949 (Superman Resources).  Please let me know if 
you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jay