Subject: Re: UGI Utilities Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I forwarded a request to Russell for the credit worksheet on 11/08.  No 
response to date.  I will forward our master to them once I get the credit 
worksheet.

	Jeffrey T Hodge
	11/16/2000 01:24 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Cyndie Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: UGI Utilities Contract

Dan:

Please handle this.

Jeff
----- Forwarded by Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT on 11/16/2000 01:23 PM -----

	Cyndie Balfour-Flanagan@ENRON
	11/03/2000 01:56 PM
		 
		 To: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debra 
Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: UGI Utilities Contract

Okay, I wasn't sure who to route this to, but one of our traders gave Claire 
Neri at UGI my name and number to help with information about our contracts. 
As it turns out, we do not have a Master Contract with UGI but have a firm 
term deal  attached to a GTC (Deal #345010, running from 11/1/00 - 3/31/01, 
5380 MMBTu/day @ $4.78, meter #103702 on ANR).

UGI's hope is to get a Master agreement in place ASAP to cover the above 
mentioned deal & any new inter gas deals (since she sent their master, I'm 
assuming that their intent is to put their master in place ASAP). Claire Neri 
can be reached at 610-796-3505 for additional information of 
changes/negotiations. 

Note: UGI is also an EOL "Investment Grade" counterparty for non-Texas natual 
gas.

---------------------- Forwarded by Cyndie Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron on 
11/03/2000 01:38 PM ---------------------------

"Neri, Claire J." <[email-masked]> on 11/03/2000 01:06:01 PM
Please respond to "Claire J. Neri" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cindy Balfour-Flannigan" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Contract

Cindy, Thanks for your help. - Claire  
 - ugimaster.doc