Subject: FW: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Tana, Chris amended the payment terms to mirror the APB quarterly payments.  Please check to make sure it is ok. then send for signature.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris S. Edmonds [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 10:28 AM
To: Shults, Bob
Cc: Joe Wright (E-mail)
Subject: FW: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy

Bob:

Here are the changes necessary to complete the agreements in a manner that
mirrors APB's documents.  Please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns with these changes.

Thanks,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Wright
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:17 AM
To: Chris Edmonds
Subject: RE: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy

my redline comments.  all my changes make the NEB agreements consistent with
the APB agreements.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Edmonds
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 10:26 AM
To: Joe Wright
Subject: RE: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy

Joe:

The one item that does not mesh with our agreement is the payment terms
outlined in the Fee Agreement document.  If you remember, we pay this fee on
a quarterly basis.  I have already called Bob and informed him we would be
changing this section to mirror the agreement for APB.  The only difference
is the price!

Thanks,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Wright
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 8:45 AM
To: Chris Edmonds; Todd Creek
Subject: FW: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy

fyi
-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Tana [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Shults, Bob; Greenberg, Mark
Subject: BETA and Fee Agreement - First Energy and Norwegian Energy

At the request of Bob Shults, I am attaching our form of Broker
Electronic Transaction Agreement and Fee Agreement.  If you have any
comments or questions please call Mark Greenberg, Senior Counsel, at
(713) 345-8897or Bob Shults at (713) 853-0397.  We look forward to
hearing from you.

 <<first energy brokers.doc>>

 <<first energy brokers fee agmt.doc>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************