Subject: Church Gourmet List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

The list attached below sets out the tentative guests at your Church Gourmet 
Party on May 13.  Some of these persons have confirmed that they will be 
attending, but approximately half have not confirmed.  Please call all of 
your guests in the next few days to invite them to your home and introduce 
yourself.  You may set the time of the party to suit your own schedule and 
entertainment style.  After you have a final guest list, please e-mail me 
with your final list so that I can add one or more additional persons who are 
on our reserve list if you have space.  If you have too many persons who 
cancel or too many who accept, we have time to do some balancing among the 
party groups.  Ideally each party will have 10-12 persons when we are 
finished.

Penny Linsenmyer is preparing the recipes for this party and will have them 
complete early next week.  The menu is a back-yard grill special with an 
emphasis on casual, easy summer foods.  We hope that the weather will 
cooperate to allow all of us to entertain out doors this time.  If you don't 
have a grill, let me know ASAP and we'll find a way for you to borrow one.  
Casual tableware (including nice paper/plastic) is fine.  It is perfectly 
acceptable and appropriate to ask guests to bring serving utensils and other 
items you might not have.  It is also acceptable to set up card tables and 
similar casual seating if you have more guests than you usually seat.  

Most guests have participated in at least one party by now and know the 
routine.  But you should remind guests to bring a bottle of wine or other 
beverage to share.   

Our menu is as follows:

Black Bean Dip to be served with chips/bread or veggies
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Gaspacho Soup with Shrimp with French Bread Loaves (paper cups are fine for 
serving this)
Grilled thick-cut pork chops and chicken breasts with mango/basil sauce - to 
be cooked on the grill at the host's home
Scalloped Potatoes
Death by Chocolate

All of the recipes are easy-moderate.  No tricky ingredients or culinary 
skills this time.  Nonetheless, you might ask your guests their first choice 
of recipe.

All of your guests are listed in the Church Directory.  Please call the 
Church Office at 713-523-2864 if you can't find a telephone number.  Also, I 
have found e-mail is a great way to circulate info and recipes.  You might 
ask your guests if they use e=mail and if they will share their address.

Thanks for your help.

Alicia
---------------------- Forwarded by Alicia Goodrow/Corp/Enron on 04/14/2000 
08:47 AM ---------------------------

Beth Warpmaeker <[email-masked]> on 04/13/2000 08:19:30 PM
To: Alicia Goodrow <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Church Gourmet List

May Church Gourmet List

Mark Wolf (12)
Heidi and Wade Harper
Richard Carlson
David and Nina Karohl
Meredith Moore
Charles and Janice Thompson
Mel and Sharon Ostwald
Monique Saldana

Kennedies (13)
Phil Dahlberg and Naomi Nelson
Joni Gilliland
Rodney and Mary Koenig
Anne Pearson and Ernie Vincent
Fred and Kay Wasden
Steve and Wendy Wendtland

Lloyds (12)
David and Loraine Frazier
Susan Turner
Esther Baker
Bryce and Penny Linsenmayer
Robert and Kathy Moore
Leonard and Susan Teich

Tana Jones (13)
Laura Johnson and guest?
Andrea and Thomas Burton
Karl Lothman and Rebecca Matheny
Susan and Bob Webb
Nancy and Dewey Letness
Judy Wells
Ulf Henningson

Warpmaekers (13)
Evin and Janet Dugas
Dawn and Mark Englebart
Stephen Long
Cassie Stinson and James
Craig and Cherisse Smyser
Bob and Patty Stone