Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 07/12/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 00:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Smurfit Stone is not on any of the "approved" FERC lists I have.

Genia

	Rhonda L Denton
	07/12/2000 04:12 PM
		
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 07/12/00

Smurfit Stone was declined.  They are the only physical power CP on the list 
today

From: Tana Jones on 07/12/2000 03:49 PM
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EOL Credit Responses 07/12/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 03:49 PM -----

	Tom Moran
	07/12/2000 03:44 PM
		 
		 To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G 
Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron 
Europe Global CounterParty, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Credit Responses 07/12/00

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 7/12/00.

Regards,
tm