Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 07/11/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 03:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

No physical power CPs on this list.

From: Tana Jones on 07/12/2000 10:46 AM
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: EOL Credit Responses 07/11/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 10:45 AM -----

	Tom Moran
	07/12/2000 10:25 AM
		 
		 To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G 
Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron 
Europe Global CounterParty, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Credit Responses 07/11/00

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 7/11/00.

Regards,
tm