Subject: Mexican Counterparty - Approved and Declined
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 02:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

No Physical Power CPs on the list.
---------------------- Forwarded by Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 
09:09 AM ---------------------------

Leslie Hansen
07/11/2000 05:52 PM
To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Mexican Counterparty - Approved and Declined

Rhonda:

Please take a look at the attached list and let Genia know if any of the 
counterparties are current trading partners.  Genia, please take a look at 
the list and see if any of the counterparties are FERC approved.  I didn't 
even open the list, so I hope I haven't saddled you with a huge chore.

Leslie
----- Forwarded by Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT on 07/11/2000 05:51 PM -----

	Tana Jones
	07/11/2000 05:43 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Mexican Counterparty - Approved and Declined

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 07/11/2000 05:43 PM -----

	Frank L Davis
	07/11/2000 10:12 AM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Leonardo Pacheco/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Mexican Counterparty - Approved and Declined

Attached below are the credit responses for the Mexican Counterparty List.  
Please add your responses to the appropriate tab on the worksheet.  As we are 
trying to "push" the launch in Mexico, please send your responses by Friday 
7/14/00.

Thanks for your help!!!

Frank

---------------------- Forwarded by Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT on 07/11/2000 10:06 
AM ---------------------------

From:  Tom Moran                                                             
07/11/2000 09:54 AM	

	                           

To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mexican Counterparty - Approved and Declined