Subject: Re: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/24/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 03:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

No objection to Glencor Ltd. - where are they incorporated?

From: Tana Jones@ECT on 05/24/2000 06:33 PM CDT
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
cc:  

Subject: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/24/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 05/24/2000 06:33 PM -----

	Tom Moran
	05/24/2000 05:31 PM
		 
		 To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli 
Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe Global Contracts 
and Facilities, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/24/00

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 5/24/00

Regards
tm