Subject: Re: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/10/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 02:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tana, conceptually no problem with any those entities trading Australian 
power assuming they pass the credit check and are properly incorporated. (You 
might want to check the full names of Mitsui Global Precious Metals, Itocho 
Oil Exploration, IBJ-DL Financial Technology and Nippon Oil Exploration, they 
don't appear complete.)  There is a tax treaty between Australia and Japan 
hence no further tax checks required. 

I note that BHP Japan is listed. BHP is an Australian based corporation. 
Whilst there would be no Australian legal impediment I would question why 
they would be trading global products through a Japanese subsidary.     

From: Tana Jones@ECT on 05/10/2000 04:18 PM CDT
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
cc:  

Subject: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/10/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 05/10/2000 04:18 PM -----

	Tom Moran
	05/10/2000 04:02 PM
		 
		 To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli 
Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe Global Contracts 
and Facilities
		 Subject: EOL / Credit / GCP Responses 5/10/00

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 5/10/00

Regards
tm