Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 11/14/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Another Government utility accordingly the restrictions to Australian weather 
and power are appropriate.

From: Tana Jones@ECT on 14/11/2000 06:01 PM CDT
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Marie Heard/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane 
McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: EOL Credit Responses 11/14/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 11/14/2000 05:00 PM -----

	Bradley Diebner
	11/14/2000 04:53 PM
		 
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe 
Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron Europe Global CounterParty, Stephanie 
Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Trang Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT, Sonya Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Lee 
Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim Davies/LON/ECT@ECT, Karen O'Day/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Credit Responses 11/14/00

Regards,
bd