Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 4/17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Confirming CS Energy Limited are cleared to trade Australian power. Just to 
confirm they are a Government owned entity and should not trade any other 
products without further review. 

To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: EOL Credit Responses 4/17

---------------------- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 04/18/2000 09:04 AM 
---------------------------

From:  Tom Moran                                                             
04/17/2000 05:13 PM	

	                           

To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Hunter-Lindsay/LON/ECT@ECT, Coenraad 
Basson/LON/ECT@ECT, Bhautik Patel/LON/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli 
Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Connie Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Allan/LON/ECT@ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Credit Responses 4/17

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 4/17/00

Regards
tm