Subject: Updated Jurisdiction List-Credit Derivatives
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana,

Please include Rod Nelson on all Credit Trading related communications.

Thanks,
Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 03/09/2000 
10:31 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Tana Jones                           03/08/2000 10:42 AM

To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom 
Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT, Frank L 
Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise Kitchen/LON/ECT@ECT, David Weekes/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Dilworth/LON/ECT@ECT, Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Updated Jurisdiction List-Credit Derivatives

Per my conversation with Edmund this morning, we are moving the following 
countries to the non-approved list:  Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech 
Republic, Denmark, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, and Slovenia.  Below 
is the list, now updated to reflect this change.

Jurisdictions which are are approved to trade credit derivatives:  Finland, 
Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K, and the U.S..

Jurisdictions which are not approved to trade credit derivatives include:  
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, 
Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Singapore, 
Slovenia, Spain, and The Netherlands.   For banks incorporated in a 
non-approved jurisdiction, it may be possible for them to trade out of a 
branch located in an approved jurisdiction (i.e. U.S. and U.K. branches).   
This would have to be determined on a case by case basis.

Please let me know if there are any changes to this list.