Subject: Re: Emmisions Contact List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:24:00 -0800 (PST)

The list looks fine to me.

Alan

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Tana Jones                           03/06/2000 05:44 PM

To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Emmisions Contact List

Attached is the list of the counterparties that EOL wants to approve for 
emissions auction trading.  Please let me know ASAP if there are any 
counterparties on this list that should not be allowed to trade emissions 
auctions.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2000 05:40 PM 
---------------------------

Eric Saibi@ENRON
03/06/2000 04:23 PM
To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Forster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zal Masani/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Emmisions Contact List

As requested, attatched is the priority list for the EOL Emmisions Auction.