Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 2/22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Effective immediately, Linda Bryan is my backup for all EOL related matters.  
Please remove Sylvia Campos from the EOL distribution list and add Linda 
Bryan.

Thank you,
Karen
x3-0605

Molly Harris
02/22/2000 05:39 PM
To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Hunter-Lindsay/LON/ECT@ECT, Coenraad 
Basson/LON/ECT@ECT, Bhautik Patel/LON/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, David 
Weekes/LON/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie Southard/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Gillette/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Credit Responses 2/22

Please find attached Credit's EOL responses for 2/22/00.

Regards
Molly