Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 2/14
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana:

The following CPs are authorized to trade U.S. power products:

1.  Puget Sound Energy, Inc. -- open for West products, but ENRON SALES only 
for East products.
2.  City of Pasadena

The following CPs are NOT authorized to trade U.S. power products:

1.  Anderson Exploration -- This CP was restricted by credit.
2.  Shell Chemical Risk Management Company 
************************************************************
Puget Sound can trade in the West pursuant to the WSPP agreement, but since 
it is a utility, Enron can sell only to the CP in the East pursuant to the 
on-line GTCs.

City of Pasadena is a current trading partner.  We have an old 1994 
Interchange Agreement in place, but this CP must trade on EOL via the on-line 
GTCs.  Accordingly, I will send this CP an override letter.

Shell Chemical Risk Management Company -- We do not have a trading 
relationship with this CP, and it is not on my FERC list as an approved power 
marketer.