Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 2/9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana:

Statoil Energy Trading, Inc. is authorized to trade all U.S. power products.

Avista Corporation-Washington Water Power Division is authorized to trade all 
U.S. West power products, but Enron can sell only to Avista (S) for U.S. East 
power products.

Texla Energy Management Inc. is NOT authorized to trade any U.S. power 
products.

************************************8
Statoil will trade pursuant to existing Master agreement

Avista will trade in the West pursuant to the WSPP and in the east pursuant 
to the on-line GTCs.

Texla was restricted by credit.  Furthermore, we do not have a current 
trading relationship with this CP, and it is not on the lists of FERC 
approved power marketers.

Leslie