Subject: Re: Counterparty Approval List for 1/28/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana please take my name of your distribution and add Sheri Thomas  thanks

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Tana Jones                           01/31/2000 02:35 PM

To: Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Counterparty Approval List for 1/28/00

Attached please find referenced list.  The only amended counterparty with a 
change was Murphy Exploration which was shut down for power.  I wonder, when 
we are working with amended counterparties, if there is some way that my 
prior approval could be on the recent spread sheet?  Right now I have to go 
find the old spread sheet to find out what I approved it for last time to see 
if I have any problem with the change.  So usually, unless I have - change 
next to amended, it means I had no change to what I said before.  Does that 
make sens?