Subject: UK Online Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana, 

As requested, please find attached copies of each of the UK ETA and the UK 
PA.  

Kind regards, 

Nicola

---------------------- Forwarded by Nicola Beales/LON/ECT on 01/11/2000 10:09 
---------------------------

Justin Boyd
01/11/2000 08:00
To: Nicola Beales/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: UK Online Documents

Nic

If you could deal with this, thanks

J
---------------------- Forwarded by Justin Boyd/LON/ECT on 01/11/2000 08:03 
---------------------------
From: Tana Jones on 31/10/2000 16:50 CST
To: Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: UK Online Documents

Justy,

We are going to be trading with Deutsche Bank out of their New York and 
London branch offices online.  Per my conv. w/the online team, we going to 
have to have them come in thru both Houston and London as a counterparty (we 
haven't solved multibranch customers online).  With Edmund out, I need 
someone to email me your Electronic Trading Agreement and Password 
Application so we can send them to the lawyer we are negotiating the ISDA 
Master with.  Can you have someone there send me the docs.

Much thanks...