Subject: Customer Matrix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 02:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a REVISED legal customer matrix.  Please use the one marked 
"REVISED" and discard the original.

Frank

---------------------- Forwarded by Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT on 10/18/99 09:06 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Bob Shults                           10/17/99 01:48 PM

To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Louise Kitchen, David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT, Frank Davis 
Subject: Customer Matrix

Attached is my attempt to incorporate all the legal comments that I have 
received into a matrix.  I will need you to review all the US counterparties 
and sign off on this matrix.  The counterparty review is for all product 
types which will be offered on EnronOnline.  This matrix is in three sections 
as approved by credit and consolidated.

If the counterparty/product type cell has an X the counterparty is NOT 
allowed to execute the product type.

If the counterparty/product type cell is blank the counterparty is allowed to 
execute the product type

The counterparties which are in purple are credit location London and are 
being reviewed in London

Tana:  the counterparties in red need to be reviewed from a finacial 
perspective or need some clarification.

Please call me asap with your comments or concerns.