Subject: Counterparty and Product Type Matrix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 02:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie/Tom,

Attached is a new version of the counterparty and product type matrix.  The 
counterparties are broken into three sections.  The first section contains 
counterparties that were included in credits original approved list with 
limits noted.  The second section contains counterparties that were included 
in credits second approved list without any limits noted.  The third and last 
section contains counterparties that will be included in the initial 
mailshot, but have not yet been reviewed by credit.  Please note that there 
are also new product types in row 7 that were not on any of the matrices you 
have previously reviewed.  These new product types are highlighted in yellow 
and inserted next to similar product types.

Please call me with any questions/comments.

Frank
x7235
713-761-5769 pager