Subject: Re: EOL approvals/amendments, 2-1-01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:45:00 -0800 (PST)

1.  CMS Marketing, Services and Trading Company: Current CP and are FERC 
approved. OK to open for US East Physical Power

2. With regard to the other CP's:  "Ditto Credit" - or in other words,  no 
change to the physical power profiles for these CP's if they are currently 
trading on EOL. If they are not currently trading on EOL, then they are not 
approved for physical power.  

Thanks, 

Shari

	Tana Jones
	02/01/2001 10:01 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals/amendments, 2-1-01

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2001 10:05 AM -----

	Walter Guidroz@ENRON
	02/01/2001 09:48 AM
		 
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe 
Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron Europe Global 
CounterParty/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, Trang Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Sonya Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Lee Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim Davies/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Karen O'Day/NA/Enron@Enron, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly 
Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron, Brian Lindsay/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals/amendments, 2-1-01

Please see attached.