Subject: Re: EOL approvals, 1/25/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:31:00 -0800 (PST)

No change to the Profiles for the CP's listed in the attached spreadsheet for 
US Physical Power 

Shari

	Tana Jones
	01/25/2001 09:44 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals, 1/25/01

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 01/25/2001 09:44 AM -----

	Walter Guidroz@ENRON
	01/25/2001 09:29 AM
		 
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe 
Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron Europe Global 
CounterParty/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Trang Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT, Sonya Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Lee 
Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim Davies/LON/ECT@ECT, Karen O'Day/NA/Enron@Enron, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals, 1/25/01

Attached are EOL approvals/amendments/declines for January 25, 2001.