Subject: Re: EOL approvals, 01-24-01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Tana- 

None of the counterparties mentioned in the attached list are authorized to 
transact US Physical Power Products (East or West) on EOL. 

Thanks, 

Shari

 

	Tana Jones
	01/24/2001 09:08 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals, 01-24-01

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 01/24/2001 09:12 AM -----

	Walter Guidroz@ENRON
	01/24/2001 09:09 AM
		 
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe 
Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron Europe Global 
CounterParty/LON/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Trang Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT, Sonya Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Lee 
Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim Davies/LON/ECT@ECT, Karen O'Day/NA/Enron@Enron, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron, Kelly 
Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL approvals, 01-24-01

Attached are EOL approvals for January 24, 2001.