Subject: Re: EOL Credit Response 1/19/01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:38:00 -0800 (PST)

As regards to US Physical Power, I agree.

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 01/22/2001 10:37 AM -----

	Rhonda L Denton
	01/22/2001 10:34 AM
		
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: EOL Credit Response 1/19/01

No changes to profile today.

From: Karen Lambert on 01/22/2001 10:23 AM
To: Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Allan/LON/ECT@ECT, Amelia 
Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe Global Contracts 
and Facilities, Dianne Seib/CAL/ECT@ECT, Cyndie 
Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Martha Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah 
Smith/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, Molly Lafuze/Enron 
Communications@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS@ENRON, [email-masked], Alexia 
Gonzales/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Furter/LON/ECT@ECT, Andrew Wells/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Michelle Schultz/NA/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Laurie 
Lee/NA/Enron@Enron, Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect
cc: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cheryl 
Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gina LaVallee/CAL/ECT@ECT, James Scully/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan Elledge/NA/Enron@Enron, Linda K Loukanis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Danny Clark/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Amy Heffernan/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Gail Hill/LON/ECT@ECT, Charlie Hoang/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matilda 
Machado/CAL/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgi 
Landau/NA/Enron@ENRON, Diana Andel/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EOL Credit Response 1/19/01

EnronOnline.com
01/19/2001
Amended Credit Responses Released by Credit -- no new online counterparties 
to review
Please complete both contract tabs on the Credit Response by 3:00 p.m. CST 
today, if possible.
The document is located in our subdirectory O:\EOL\GLOBAL_EOL and titled 
011901 with Ks.xls.