Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 12/21/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:54:00 -0800 (PST)

The following counterparties are not authorized to trade US power products -- 
restricted by credit.

Clark Oil Trading Company
Lyondell Chemical Company
California ISO
Petrex (London) Limited
Equistar Chemicals, LP
Onyx Coal Sales, Inc.
Petromet Resources Limited
Storm Energy Corporation

Please contact me with any questions. 

	Tana Jones
	12/27/2000 12:26 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Alison Keogh/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Marie Heard/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Robbi Rossi/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, John Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, 
Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Credit Responses 12/21/00

----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 12/27/2000 12:26 PM -----

	Bradley Diebner
	12/21/2000 03:04 PM
		 
		 To: Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brant Reves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie 
R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Hardy/LON/ECT@ECT, Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Clark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Enron Europe 
Global Contracts and Facilities, Enron Europe Global CounterParty, Stephanie 
Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Trang Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Maley/LON/ECT@ECT, Sonya Clarke/LON/ECT@ECT, Lee 
Munden/LON/ECT@ECT, Tim Davies/LON/ECT@ECT, Karen O'Day/NA/Enron@Enron, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Walter Guidroz/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EOL Credit Responses 12/21/00