Subject: Re: ClickPaper approvals, 12-19-00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Tanya,

Thanks for the info.  I'll amend the P&G status to include physical only 
until we hear something that makes us more comfortable trading financially.

Walter

To: Walter Guidroz/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: ClickPaper approvals, 12-19-00  

We may want to rethink allowing P&G to trade on Clickpaper for financial 
business.  We have been trying to negotiate an ISDA with P&G for well over a 
year, to no avail.  While they are a great credit, they have issues with our 
no reliance clause in our documents which is a HUGE legal issue and they were 
involved in a large derivative lawsuit with Bankers Trust several years ago.  
This may be one for legal to decide, but my vote is against until there is an 
ISDA to confirm trades under.

Thanks,
Tanya

Walter Guidroz@ENRON
12/19/2000 08:46 AM
To: Camille Gerard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Noel Petterson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Walter 
Guidroz/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: ClickPaper approvals, 12-19-00

Attached are ClickPaper approvals for December 19, 2000.  Please call if you 
have any questions; thanks.

Walter