Subject: Re: ClickPaper counterparty approvals, 10-13-00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 02:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see attached.  

Mary G Gosnell@ECT
10/16/2000 08:40 AM
To: Walter Guidroz/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Camille Gerard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan 
Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: ClickPaper counterparty approvals, 10-13-00  

	

Walter, to be able to get a quick turnaround on these counterparty setups, my 
group needs the address and phone number to these counterparties....our 
deadline is 10:00 am today, and with the minimal information on the 
spreadsheet (just CP name) we will not be able to complete setup by deadline 
and cause delays for the global contracts group.....

Please provide the data above asap.....call if you have any 
questions....thanks....

Mary Gosnell
x3-1727

Walter Guidroz@ENRON
10/15/2000 12:53 PM
To: Camille Gerard/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Radous/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bradley 
Diebner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Stacey Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Walter 
Guidroz/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: ClickPaper counterparty approvals, 10-13-00

Attached are new ClickPaper counterparty approvals for 10-13-00.  I tried to 
get these out on Friday afternoon but Lotus Notes was down for everyone in 
our group...

Walter