Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 09/05/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 03:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tana:

The following CPs are authorized to trade US power products:

Edison Mission Marketing and Trading: Authorized to trade East & West power 
pursuant to the Master Agreement we had with Citizens Power. (FYI: Citizens 
just merged and became EMMT on Sept. 1, 2000. David Portz is the atty working 
on this and he said it would be fine for EMMT to trade now under this Master. 
Rhonda will know the full name and date of the agreement. I just hope the EOL 
people know how to reference it properly.) 

***********************************
The following CPs are not authorized to trade US power products:

Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems:   Declined by Credit
Rock-Tenn Company: Restricted by Credit
US Energy Services:  Declined by Credit
CEG Energy Options Inc.: Not a current CP/not FERC approved

*******************
Other: 

Louisville Gas & Electric Company: Potentially problematic. I need to do more 
checking with EAS on them - I will get back to you on them by this afternoon.
Lower Colorado River Authority: Potentially problematic. I need to do more 
checking with EAS on them - I will get back to you on them by this afternoon.

Thanks, 

Shari