Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 08/29/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this. Please consider "Ameren Energy, Inc. as agent" declined by 
Legal. 

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 08/29/2000 05:27 PM -----

	Tana Jones
	08/29/2000 05:26 PM
		
		 To: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 08/29/00

I just had this conv. w/Mark and Marcus Nettleton today about parties acting 
as agent, or in some fiduciary capacity online.  What I am being told is that 
the system is set up for parties to only act as principals for online 
trading.  It does not deal with agent, fiduciary or similar relationships.  
The only exception to this rule so far has been GPU where they had an agency 
relationship with 3 utilities, on the power side, where Leslie had some 
specific documentation that she got signed.  But I am told should not be 
entering into transactions with counterparties as anything other than 
principals, except under extraordinary circumstances.

	Shari Stack
	08/29/2000 05:04 PM
		
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: EOL Credit Responses 08/29/00

Tana:

"Ameren Energy, Inc. as agent":  On hold til I speak with Leslie. I imagine 
they will need to sign our std. Consent & Acknowledgement form which allows 
them act as agent. It would be helpful to know for whom they are acting as 
agent. Do you know this?    

**************************

The following CPs are not authorized to trade US power products:

Ameren Service Company - Restricted by Credit
Oglethorpe Power Corporation.- Not a current CP/Not FERC approved
Curbell, Inc. -   Restricted by Credit

Thanks, 

Shari