Subject: Check
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Julie,

This message was returned to me a few times when I sent it from my home  
address.

Vince

---------------------- Forwarded by Vince J Kaminski/HOU/ECT on 10/30/2000 
08:00 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 10/28/2000 12:12:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject: Check

Julie,

As the book is about to be released to the market, I would like to start the
process to issue the check to Lacima. Who will be the payee (Lacima) and what
is the address?

Vince